More Australian Holiday Destinations
The coolangatta.net web site is part of a network of Australian travel / tourism related web sites published &/or maintained by travelpromote.com.au PTY LTD. Our network is focused on providing our visitors with comprehensive tourist information for a number of popular Australian holiday destinations.
We hope one of our other web sites will help you find the accommodation, activities and information you are looking for if planning to visit other destinations.
- Brisbane visitor guide offers a range of information to this fast growing Queensland city.
- Byron Bay accommodation & visitor guide for this popular town in the Northern Rivers region of NSW. Byron Bay is the most easterly part of mainland Australia. A popular destination for both domestic and international travelers it offers visitors a wide range of accommodation and activities.
- Byron Style provides a friendly booking service for a range of accommodation in the Byron Bay region. Book via email, toll free phone number or secure on-line bookings.
- Best of Byron A small Byron Bay Accommodation web site, featuring a select range of places to stay with a downloadable brochure.
- Coffs Harbour Located on the mid-north coast of New South Wales, referred to as Australia's Holiday Coast. Coffs Harbour offers visitors a variety of accommodation and activities, and is famous for it's bananas and fishing.
- Coolangatta Queensland's most southerly coastal town, the gateway to the Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales. Coolangatta is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing holiday tempered with the excitement of the Gold Coast just minutes away.
- Kingscliff Stunning beaches and a fantastic smorgasbord of restaurants, Kingscliff is becoming one of Australia's top holiday destinations. Site features accommodation, activities and more.
- Lennox Head Located in Northern NSW mid-way between Byron Bay and Ballina, Lennox Head is a peaceful village by the sea. Lennox Point is home to one of Australia's biggest and longest warm water surf breaks.
- Noosa accommodation and visitor information featuring a wide ange of accommodation and activities. Noosa is located 160kms north of Brisbane on Queenslands popular Sunshine Coast. Famous Hastings Street provides visitors with world class restaurants and shopping.
- Norfolk Island Located in the South Pacific Ocean, approximately 1000 kilometres east of the Australian coast, Norfolk Island is an external territory of Australia. A tax free haven, this unique island is steeped in Australian history.
- Port Macquarie Located in the heart of Australia's Holiday Coastat on the mouth of the Hastings River, 420kms north of Sydney. Port Macquarie boasts some of the most pristine waterways and magnificent beaches in Australia.
- Rainbow Bay A peaceful seaside holiday destination at the southern end of Queensland's Gold Coast.
- Sydney Accommodation Australia's harbour city and the capital of New South Wales. Sydney is home to many internationally known Australian icons such as the Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the historic Rocks and Bondi Beach.
- Fiji Holidays Lowest prices for Fiji resorts, and an instant quote and booking service for custom holiday packages.
- Phuket Holidays Phuket holidays offering low rates on accommodation, flights and transfers. Includes Bangkok accommodation.
- Bali Holidays Great deals on Bali accommodation and holiday packages including flights and transfers.
- Hawaii Holidays Hawaii holiday packages and quality travel information at lowest rates.
Our Network Australia Wide Sites
- Australia Travel Search A searchable directory with thousands of quality Australian travel related web sites.
- Breakfree Resorts A range of resort styled apartments on the east coast of Australia between Coffs Harbour & Cairns offering discount online bookings.
- Visitor Guide Australia A comprehensive directory of accommodation, flights, car hire, hotels and things to do Australia wide at discount rates.